Saturday, January 3, 2009

very hillarious movie~bedtime stories

hey guys..I've just watched out the funny movie from Adam Sandler called BEDTIME STORIES @BS..it was so excited and cool movie. at 1st, I want to watch THE SPIRIT movie, but my lil sis really want to watch that DISNEY MOVIE, so we ask to the counter ticket lady, and she said that 'you better go for the bedtime stories coz THE SPIRIT is so boring movie..so, we pick BS..It was so unexpected. the movie was beyond my prediction. at 1st, I really thought that it must be some kind of kiddy movie but then, I'm totally wrong. the movie was really great and touched my soul very much. made me laugh loud ever had..that's so fun. I really recommend you guys to watch this movie. really enjoy it..promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails