Sunday, April 25, 2010

The 10 Layers Pizza

yummy..thats the word I can say for the new 10 layers pizza from pizza hut..hmm the topping of the pizza taste very crispy, while the base I can say quite chunky and hard to cut..but overall, the taste was great..I'll definitely would try again if got the chance next time..plus, as my favourite drink right now is mocha ice-blended, so I give a try of mocha drink from pizza hut..guess what..the mocha in pizza hut was really hit with my taste buds..its definitely blend smoothly and the taste of the mocha, choc and milk was almost balance..here the pics to share with uol..




beautiful is happy =)

2 comments:

  1. i never loved pizza that much, but u made me craving for it in the middle of the night!

    Owh my!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA oh god..I would really love to recommend u this ten layers pizza..it taste really great..get it a try my friend..=)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails