Saturday, April 10, 2010

All RM10!

it's been a long time since my last post..I'm quite busy lately..but regarding to the title 'all RM10', even with my busy schedule, I still got time to shopping..=)..I went to this mall 'XXX' (secret) last week on the early morning. I can say that I was the among the early customer to enter to the mall..then surprisingly, the mall just started the giant grand sale of all branded items on that day..wah I can say i'm so lucky..its been good cause as I got a chance to chose the item I want freely as I came early..* my advice: try to be the earliest one to the giant grand sale next time,,haha...these are the items which are RM 10 only..=) winkkkkkk

I like blue shirt!..=)


Blue also..


see the tag!


3 scarves for RM20..=)

wow beautiful is happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails