Thursday, April 15, 2010

Is This Mee Rebus?

hmm quite shocked when the menu I ordered was totally different from what I expected..I used to eat mee rebus in my hometown at Johor. Now, after so long I haven't met the mee rebus, I found one shop who got this menu on its list. Without any hesitation, I ordered the mee rebus..then after 10 minutes..jeng jeng so surprise as its not the mee rebus-looked..anywhere I have to finish it as I have ordered it and guess what, the taste just same like 'mee sup'..=( just bare in mind: sometimes we have to explore to tried the outbound taste to get the sweet experience..

2 comments:

  1. itu bukan mee rebus sebab nana pon suka mee rebusss... itu mee supppp... adeh tu yang nana kurang kenan kalo pergi kedai makan ni kekadang.. (T_T)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nie adalah mee rebus orang belah pantai timur, kalau mee sup diorang lain..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails