Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hurry!! Get your free dessert today. #myhoneymoon

1. Go to my honeymoon dessert free  and click ‘Like’ on its Facebook Fanpage.

2. Look out for updates from My Honeymoon with the hashtag, #myhoneymoon.

3. Pick one My Honeymoon outlet of your choice: a. Kepong b. One Utama c. Puchong IOI d. Sunway Pyramid e. Kuchai Lama f. Kota Damansara

4. Leave a comment on My Honeymoon’s Facebook Fanpage with this sentence, “I want to have [insert dessert of the week] at [insert your desired outlets] today.Thank you, My Honeymoon!”

Easy peasy!!! =) get FREE Dessert + Voucher..can bring your girlfriend, boyfriend, families, friends!


 mango fruits and mix fruits desserts






what are you waiting for? come grab this dessert for FREE!
click here for more info my honeymoon dessert free

beautiful is happy

               

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails